Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Reece!













Here are a few pics from our vacation to Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom! As you can tell, he had a wonderful time with his dad and all the family. He is a wonderful child and I could not ask for anything better than Reece. His graduation is coming up on June 7th and he will be moving on to Kindergarten in August. Where has the time gone? He speaks so clearly now and can count high and has this INSANE personality that is just amazing! I love my Reecey to death and couldn't imagine life without him......

You will also see some pics of Ree and his new Yoshi backpack, this kid is a total gamer! He loves his Mario and his Wii, DS, etc. He has even taken over my IPAD! But this is what happens when you have a child in 2006, they grow up loving technology! Which I am glad for, couldn't imagine camping or doing anything too crazy!! He is perfect........for us.

No comments: