Monday, February 21, 2011

Here we go.... AGAIN!



Well, looks like Ree is on his way BACK to surgery! Poor little squirt can't cut a break. One side of his nose is still having issues and the ENT wants to go back in and re-do it. Hoping this stops the nose bleeds for a while, the kid needs to heal already! Anyway, will post a update soon on when it is but more than likely this Friday. NOT going to be fun! Scott is in New York, so looks like it's all me. Booo! I am strong when someone else is weak, but leave me all alone to be the strong one and I struggle. Not sure how this will go, but keep your fingers crossed I don't cave like a baby! My heart is already hurting for him and it's not even close.....thank GOD for his kisses and hugs for those are the things I live for! Love my Reecey to piecey!

No comments: