Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Summer!








Reece is having a blast so far this summer! He has a new bike that he is adjusting to very well, and a new kids swimming pool in the back yard. He is the quintessencial Florida baby! :) Graduation is coming up quickly, June 7th @ 4:3opm to be exact and I can't wait to see my little boy get his Pre-K diploma. It has been a amazing time at Primrose (up until the last 4 months that is) and we are very thankful for all the wonderful teachers we have had through out the last 5 years. In August, it is onwards and upwards to Kindergarten and I am very nervous and anxious, more for Reece than myself. This is a big step in his life and also a very big school compared to what he has known the past 5 years. But I have every confidence that he will adapt as he has in the past, he is a amazing little boy!

Here's to hoping everyone has a great summer! Enjoy the pics.

Also, a Happy Birthday to my husband! He looks about 10 years younger than he actually is. Since your birthday is tomorrow and you are not here, Reece and I both wanted to say we love you and Happy Birthday!

No comments: