Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Reece is almost 6












My baby is growing, and as he does so I am having a harder time remembering how he was when he was just born. While I remember everything that happened, I can't remember him anymore. Thank god we took about a million pictures, but still the time has flown by. Even harder to believe is how far he has come in his short little lifetime. From day one this kid has had a hard life but he seems to get through it with a smile on his face. My goal lately is to surround him and our family with only positive people, enough of the negativity. We don't need it and neither does my baby! He is a amazing little boy who loves tumbling and is getting ready to go to a Dance Academy in June. He is up beat most of the time and really likes to get a rise out of his dad! :) His verbal skills are awesome and if he doesn't get something (baseball) on the first try he definitely set his mind to it and accomplishes it the second time around. His attitude is just incredible and he has the personality to boot!

All in all, he is a lucky kid but we are the lucky parents who get to see him grow and expand himself on a daily basis. I feel truly blessed to have such a amazing son! I couldn't imagine life any other way. Here are a few old pics and a few new ones. He is now 40 lbs even and just short of 43 inches tall.

No comments: